Monday, October 01, 2007

I hate work.. I'm so pissed off right now.. Yesterday I worked and got off earlier then what they had me marked down for because i finished before everyone and didnt want to have to stay and help them clean their rooms.. well when i left i forgot to find out if i work today or not and Cathy forgot to mentiion to me.. so yeh thats was okay.. i decided to call lakeview to find out if i had to when i called i got the front ddesk and i asked if cathy was still there and that i dont know if i had to work tomorrow meaning today, well she said that they will call me to let me know if i do or not but was very rude about it so i said okay and was some mad about it too.. anyways later on i decided to call Sarah because shes supose to be my supervisor today but there was no answer then i wasnt waiting all night for her to call so i went to my friends place for a few hours when i got home there was no call on thephone from her.. so i set my alarm anyways just in case they decided to call me inthe morning.. and now here i am all showered and dressed for work not knowing if i am.. i called sarah again this morning no answer... If i am scheduled to work i have to be in by 830.. its 8 now and still no call nothing to let me know what they hell i'm suppose to do... now if its my day off they are so going to here from me when i go in.. she should of at least returned my call or something.. ugh i hate work but cant quit cause theres nothing else to do.. but anyways i'm fed up of sitting here waiting either way now i'm not going in even if they do call because they should of returned my call last night or even called this morning... anyways going to watch tv ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home