Monday, September 24, 2007

After waiting for the longest time the other day rob decided to get me a kitten,..


We named him Chuck, and in this picture you can see his tongue sticking out a bit...











He was scared for the first night but after that he became very playful.. he loves Jeremy's rat cage I have, he's always sniffing and trying to find the rats..














It was funny when we took the top part off to the cage and set it on the floor he walked inside it and couldnt find his way out, thats when he started climbing the cage trying bite his way out..


























































Anyways, just wanted to post a couple pictures of my Chuck,...

3 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

I hope you, Rob & Chuck have many happy years together.

I still find our house quiet without our dear Chow...but Cody makes sure I'm not lonely! Pets are wonderful friends!

2:04 PM  
Blogger asinforhim said...

He Kinda looks like smisty!! The Mark on it's face!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Love the kitty ...

Nice to see you guys are doing so well.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home