Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Work is starting to get to me, i like my job dont get me wrong but i dont like the fact that they dont have scheduals made out and they just tell me day by day if i work or not and seeing how everyone is quitting theres only 4 people to clean the rooms and one dont clean rooms unless she has to and when she does she just adds on to everyone elses list so it leaves her with only 2 or 3 rooms, and since one is on vacation now too it really sucks i got stuck working 6 days in a row once again i didnt mind the first time but every week being the same and on my days off they still try to call me in,.. We have 2 supervisors one does rooms then the one that does only if she has to and since one went on vacation they decided to get one the girls that started same time as me to do their job since on being on vacation and one dont work weekends, the one sarah went through explaining what it was she had to do rreal quick and then since it was the weekend she just left it all up to her to figure out.. i dont really think that was right either because she had to clue what to do cause i got stuck working the weekend and everyroom she wrote on my sheet that were gone were still in their room.. one guy was in the bathroom with the door wide open when i went in ugh then i had an old lady yell at me cause she thought i told her she had to leave even though i was telling her that they made the mistake on my sheet.. ugh i'm getting so tempted to just quit and work at the other hotel closer to my place... for the last week or so i havent been feeling good i caught some flu or something that was going around work and they knew when they looked at me i wasnt feeling good yet still made me work but would ask if i felt any better each time i said no and now today my stomach is sore but dont matter cause they dont have enough workers so i have to go in.. they are supose to have 7 workers so everyone is able to have 2 days off like they are supose to but i only had that once..
Anyways, the apartment gets so hot even with the two fans going it sucks i think the heat is whats making me sick because i havent felt this crappy in forever.. Rob and I tried for the internet too, we called twice once the guy said he couldnt pull up the file and he'd call back so after waiting a few days we called and the girl explained that the person living in the building before us had an outstanding bill so for us to be able to get it hooked up we would have to call another place to let them know that we arent those people so we called a few times and everytime we called we got an answering machine asking to leave our info and they'd call back.. its getting so frustrating...
Well anyways i gotta go get al my stuff together and leave soon.. I'm too tired to read over what i wrote so dont mind if some parts dont make any sense...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home