Thursday, June 07, 2007

I finally decided to start writing in blogger again. Well today was my last day of school, next will be prom on the 18th then both graduation ceremonies 19th & 20th. I went down and got my prom dress, it turned out good i actually dont mind it so much now Gonna be going in a rhino rob and I.

Well Rob started working at ICT, so now we're getting an apartment down town on pleasant street we've been approved for it so now all we have to do it get the money we need to have 370 damage deposit plus the rent which is 370 so 740 all at once is kinda hard so we have both our parents helping pay some, so we should be able to have by next friday,..

On the 15th dad's side of the family are having a grad party for me so of course i'm gonna go, i need the money lol.. Mom Jerry and I went down to Aunt Mina's today and anyways she's gonna be helping me out giving me dishes and small stuff, oh and a nice table and chair set.. So we have alot of stuff for the apartment, we're going to moncton on the weekend to pick up a couch and table set..

I'm kinda glad i'm finished school, but i'm so not looking forward to work.. : (

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Hey it's all part of growing up (having to work I mean)...but it's worth it!
The first house Aaron and I bought had quite the eclectic collection of furniture from the 60s to the 90s - not exactly stylin' but its good to be on your own. Well on your own with Rob I mean.
Congrats on graduating!

9:15 PM  
Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Congrats on graduation. Wish we would have known you were moving we've gotten rid of so much stuff and Amy and Mitch just left to go down to the 'chi we could've sent you a bunch of stuff!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home