Saturday, July 07, 2007

Congrats Monica and JJ on your new arrival, I cant wait til i get to see him..

Not too much has been going on, I applied online for a couple jobs, and the next day I got a call for an interview so the day after that i went in for 9:30, the girl asked a few questions and then she asked if i would mind working weekends and I said I didnt mind then she asked if i wanted to go in for 12 and start right away, I was surprized it all happend so fast i only did 3 hours they just showed me what to do and wasnt too hard some things confuse me because it all has to be so specific ugh i hate that, oh by the way its at the Lakeview Inn. its the hotel in between GMC and Toyota..
Today was my first actual day 10-4 Rob walked me over and the whole was i was complaining about it and saying how i should just quit lol but when i got there it wasnt too bad they gave me 5 rooms to do and i started right away it took awhile for the first room cause i was trying to make everything so perfect, after every room the girl checked it out and told me i did a real good job and caught out real quick cause it is really frustrating and does take time for me anyway, i didnt realize how much work cleaning just a room could be, well its not the whole room just the bed thats the worst thing ever, it all has to be their way, i cut up all my fingers when i tucked in the sheets under the matress, but yeh I actually do like the job just the thought of having one makes me want to complain lol.. but anyways i should be going more need to finishe up my laundry, We might be getting a phone and internet soon..
But anyway hope everyone is enjoying their summer..

2 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

Good luck with the new job. I can remember staying in some places, thinking "What a great staff they have!" Sounds like you are one of them!

Have a great summer!

5:47 AM  
Blogger New MrsIngram said...

Jobs suck at times .. usually especially your first one because you are just starting out .. but with time a better one will come a long, trust me.

I hope you're enjoying your new place and hopefully we'll get down soon and be able to come over and see it!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home